Monday, August 18, 2014

Munki in the Middle Blocks Ready to Mail!

Happy Monday! I hope that your weekend was filled with Quilty things! My work week was busy and it was nice to have a chance to sew over the weekend! After cleaning and doing laundry, I worked on very late Bee Blocks for the Munki in the Middle Bee on Flickr. This bee uses Heather Ross Out of Print (OOP) fabrics in their Bee Blocks. The ladies have been extremely patient with my lateness and I am forever grateful! It feels so good to be sewing again! The first set of blocks are Wonky Stars for Jackie. Jackie requested bright backgrounds for her Wonky Stars. They turned out really cute!
The second set of blocks are for Karen. Karen requested Wonky Log Cabin Blocks. I love the Power Tool and the Chickens in the yellow block! The Purple block is just darling Matryoshka Dolls in the Center!
My fingers are crossed that they will like their blocks. So what did you do this weekend? Did you sew or just do the regular household things? Well, I better run for now. Have a Happy Monday and Happy Quilting!

6 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Your blocks are wonderful! I love the cute centers.

Maria said...

Fabulous blocks Leona

Love Of Quilts said...

Nice blocks I'm sure they will be liked. I just don't know how you work all the time then do all the sewing you do. It would stress me out.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Very cute Leona! I don't know how I missed this bee, but I certainly have been seeing great blocks around blogs and IG.

Lee said...

Super blocks - I love the cute yellow one! Have a happy weekend!

Pinkadot Quilts said...

So cute! I just found your blog I love your work!